Saturday

so very good well... Writing Mistakes

Take a look at the sentences below, all of them are taken from your written assignments. See if you can correct them

Hi uncle, 
Hello Vanesa and Víctor:
Dear my uncle Peter.
I'm writting .......
I'm writting for thank you  about the present
My brother last week got a new job and he is so happy with it.
My new mobile phone has got a great camera and is so useful.
I want to thank you the present.
Thank you for the present you give me with my birthday.
I'm love clothes and I'm use your 30€ for buy clothes
My mother is very good.
This friday I am going to .....
Thank you a lot
Mom will celebrate a party this night
I've loved it, cause I needed.
I love you.
Bye
Kisses.









👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻




👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.